“You can speak well if your tongue can deliver the message of your heart.”
- Role plays.
- Motivational speeches.
- Question-Answer session.
- Stage presentation • Games related to public speaking.
Speaking is an important method for communicating knowledge and expressing ideas. Being able to verbally communicate effectively to other individuals or to groups is essential in school, business, as well as your personal life.
Public speaking is speaking to a group of people in a structured, deliberate manner intended to inform, influence, or entertain the listeners. In public speaking, as in any form of communication, there are five basic elements, often expressed as who is saying what to whom utilizing which medium with what effects?
“The purpose of public speaking can range from simply transmitting information to motivating people to act, to simply telling a story. A good orator should be able to change the emotions of its listener, not just inform them.
Suspendisse eleifend neque ut tempor aliquam. Aliquam erat volutpat. Mauris id suscipit nibh. Sed euismod, lorem nec elementum congue, leo risus commodo ligula, et eleifend diam.
Benefits of Public Speaking:
- Increases confidence when speaking in public.
- The ability to use and control your voice more effectively.
The opportunity to practise and assess your current strengths.
- New techniques to enhance your own personal public speaking style.
- Greater ability to overcome anxiety and nerves when preparing for a public gathering.
- The skill-building cycle.
- Identifying your goal.
- Engaging Your Audience.
- Employing a proven five-step method.
- Mind mapping as a presentation design tool.
- Shaping the presentation.
- Delivering memorable openings and closings.
- Handling questions from the audience.
- Managing the post-talk Q&A session
- Building confidence with practice.
- Delivering your presentation.
- Using your voice to effect when public speaking: diction, intonation, rhythm and pacing.
- Using gestures and non-verbal communication in public speaking.
- Strategies for building confidence and combating public speaking anxiety.
Join Any Of Our Course And Get Lifetime Membership of Public Speaking. Means Keep Learning Until you are perfect